Trellaversary – Looking Back and Looking Forward
By: Ian Juliano | August 26, 2020
One year ago, we started working on something big – a total rebrand of our company. We wanted to hit the market with a name and brand that felt more aligned with our company goals. After many months of brainstorming, focus groups, and cross-functional conversations, we gathered as a company to officially launch our new identity as Trella Health.
To celebrate a great year of growth and innovation, I wanted to share a few key stats about Trella Health from the past year – some of which may surprise you!
Trella Health by the Numbers:
- 0 – Number of Acquisitions: We’ve had a few people this year ask us if we changed our name because we were acquired. Well, the answer is no. We’re still the same company with the same mission to make a difference in healthcare – with a new name, logo, and colors.
- 21 – Number of New Team Members: We’re so thrilled to have grown Team Trella. New talent and fresh ideas enable us to continue to innovate for our customers!
- 1 – New and Innovative Post-Acute Business Development Solution- While we refresh our data often, redesigning our entire solution is so much more. Marketscape transforms post-acute business development by allowing customers to meaningfully connect with referral sources.
- 1 – Entirely New Product: This year, we proudly launched our new solution, Mosaic, to better help ACOs and health systems manage their networks.
- 20+ – Product Releases: Trella Health continues to be one of the only organizations with access to 100% of both Part A and Part B Medicare claims data – and we update our system with the most recent data available faster than anyone in the market. That means you’re using the most current information possible when building your value story.
- 149 – New Customers: Every customer we gain yields another chance to help change the conversation about post-acute care. With key metrics for readmission rates and total-cost-of-care, our customers are armed to approach their referral sources with real, compelling insights.
- 2 – New Partnerships: To continue innovating, we need to surround ourselves with other organizations with whom we can reach a common goal. We became a preferred vendor for NPHI and formed a strategic partnership with Enquire, a post-acute CRM. We’re excited to grow with our existing partners and debut more partnerships in the future!
- 2- New Associations: To expand our association involvement in the ACO and health system space, we joined two new associations- ACO Exhibit Hall and NAACOS. Our involvement with these organizations will allow us to provide value and solutions to potential customers.
- 27– Events – Both Virtual and In-Person: We normally have a loaded event schedule, but COVID-19 threw a giant wrench into our events strategy. Our team didn’t let that stop them, though. They quickly pivoted to a virtual event schedule and have pulled off an amazing number of educational webinars. Make sure to check them out on our resource page.
- 48 – New Resources: Speaking of resources, our Trella teams have worked hard together to create some truly amazing pieces for the post-acute industry. Press releases, blogs, webinar recordings – they’ve all been great. But what I’m most excited about are two key pieces: the COVID-19 Heat Map and our Hospice End-of-Life Impact Report.
We’ve accomplished quite a lot in one short year. To say I’m proud of our team would be an understatement. I know continued growth and innovation on the horizon, and I can’t wait to see what our team, our customers, and our industry can do together in year 2!
For those of you that are already part of the Trella community, thank you for being a part of our story and helping empower meaningful change in healthcare. For those of you who haven’t taken the leap, let’s start with a small step – schedule a demo today to find out how Trella can help you.